WattWenn's DooD updates as you schedule. It also shows availability of Actors, Sets/ Locations etc. from the colors set in the Diary so that you can see if you've scheduled an Actor when she is unavailable and have the permit for filming on that street on that day.
1. Open Diary: click on Window (Menu Bar), click on Diary
2. Select Category: click on Category menu, click on Category
3. Add Elements: select elements with click, shift-click and cmd-click, click on Add
4. Add to context menu (if necessary): type in the new 'availability'
5. Add color (if necessary, so you can see it in DooD): click on 'availability' in table;
click on 'Add Color' menu, click on color
6. Select dates with click, shift-click and cmd-click;
ctrl-click in column for menu, click on 'availability'
7. Availability shows in Diary
8. Availability in Day out of Days
9. Send as HTML to iPhone®, iPad™ and Web Browsers;
Send as Tab (delimited) to Excel® and other spreadsheets;
10. Print or Share as a PDF