Add a Shooting Day to the Production Schedule
1. Schedule: click on Schedule Tools (right) menu, click on Add Shooting Day [Delete Shooting Day - see below]
2. Click on the Shooting Day number above which you want to add the new day.
Click on Add Day before Selected Day
3. All Shooting Days, Strips etc. below the Added Day change Day and Date, 1 Day is added to the Total Number of Shooting Days
4. OR Add Shooting Days at the end of the Schedule - type the number of days in the box, click on Add
Delete a Shooting Day from the Production Schedule
Note: you can use Total Shooting Days to delete unused Shooting Days from the end of the Production Schedule.
1. Schedule: In the Schedule Tools (right) menu, click on Delete Shooting Day
2. Type in the Shooting Day Number, click on Delete Shooting Day
3. All Shooting Days, Strips etc. below the Deleted Day change Day and Date,
1 Day is taken from the Total Number of Shooting Days